- Meal plans may not be transferred, loaned to a friend, or otherwise misused.
- Actual or attempted misappropriation of Dining Services furnishings, equipment, dishware, glassware, utensils, food, beverages and other items is prohibited.
- All students must comply with applicable "to go" and other DDS policies.
- Throwing food or other objects, behaving in a disorderly manner and behavior in violation of other College standards while in DDS venues or at DDS events is prohibited.
- With the exception of service animals, no animals are allowed in any of the dining halls.
- Shoes and shirts are required at all times.
- Diners must bus their trays, dishes and silverware to designated areas.
- All patrons must follow the college mask and distancing policies.
Violation of these requirements may subject a student or recognized organization to Dining Services fines, restrictions on access to Dining facilities or events, and/or other departmental sanctions as appropriate. Serious or repeated violations may result in College disciplinary action. Theft and other misconduct in violation of local, state or federal law may also result in legal action.